UAR Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
Facebook Chat Handy Symbol Minuten
MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:44 (2018)  Facebook Chat Handy Symbol Minuten --> Répondre en citant

Facebook Chat Handy Symbol Minuten

QuestionHow to use super and sub scripts in Facebook chat and comments?AnswerI think, you can't do that. gd lkin gu hh% im t hang utt wi uu shuldd G o k8w m . For sure. Bookmarking this page is whole lot easier than remembering all the codes. sign, ASCII Text Art and Cool Text using symbols. I want this on Facebook. QuestionHow to make the symbols bigger?AnswerPress "Ctrl" and "=" simultaneously. I don't have a number-pad.AnswerWell. You should fix that. Sign UpIts free and always will be.JavaScript is disabled on your browser.Please enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser to register for Facebook.An error occurred. Or well. QuestionOn my netbook I can see allmost every symbol, but on my desktop why is almost every symbol a box?AnswerYou've got an old system. e("?") Popular Pages List of Facebook Emoticons New Facebook Emoticons Text Art for Facebook Emoji Art for Facebook Animated Emoji Popular Pages Talking Smileys Skype Emoticons Stylish Fonts Facebook Statuses Love Quotes Like Us On Facebook Symbols & Emoticons 2011-2017 Privacy Policy Feed Sources Contact: admin Emoticons on Google+ . QuestionHow do you use symbols such as the period and comma to create a heart?AnswerTake a look at Share Emotions using Text Emoticons and ASCII Text Art. We have popular Facebook symbols like smiley faces -- ; 9 : ("") heart symbols d e e g f a peace signs . But you might be really interested in Bold, Underlined, Italic text style and lists in Facebook post. QuestionCan you please post some of the left-right thingies because I only know one thing <3 - heart and nothing else. Read: Bold, Underlined, Italic text style and lists in Facebook post. QuestionWhat's the code for astrological Gemini sign?AnswerThere's no Alt code for that. I can only see a smiley, the heart, just to name a few. I assure you, that all alt codes are listed here: Alt Codes and there is no way to input other symbols not listed there, by using Alt codes. QuestionMost of the symbols are squares. And I'm afraid, there ain't gonna be one. QuestionHow to put 9 like that in my cellphone?AnswerI think, mostly by copy-pasting. QuestionI would like to use the HIV red ribbon in my test posts to students. QuestionCan u plz change my Name (Nazir Astana) into Symbols?AnswerUse Encool tool - generate cool text with symbols for that. Since these Facebook shortcuts are supported by all the popular browsers, you can easily send secret smileys and hidden Facebook emoticons to all your friends to enjoy.When browsing our site, you will also discover dozens of Unicode signs and Facebook symbol codes for your status and comments. QuestionWhat does " </3 " mean?AnswerBroken heart. music symbols j k i l and stars ) * + , as well as many singular symbols that allow you to create a cool status! (.") Welcome Our website is a popular resource for free smileys, symbols, text art and emoticons for Facebook. And so, I don't think it would be quite useful, nor handy. I've researched on that before and. It just seems that way 5a02188284
c2-00 facebook chatreply button on facebook not workingpermanent facebook account deactivationwhat is flood likes in facebookn o consigo entrar no facebook pelo windows 8free hack texas holdem poker facebookhow much does facebook charge for advertisingtips for facebook war commanderfacebook cover photos nflfacebook graph api like a photo
MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:44 (2018)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
UAR Index du Forum -> Diplomatie -> Ambassades

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
NoseBleed v1.00 ~